Thursday, September 6, 2012

25 weeks

How far along? 25 weeks

Total weight gain: 26bs 

Maternity clothes? I am absolutely in maternity shirts, shorts I can still get away with big sizes in regular stores, however, maternity leggings are AMAZING!! I bought really cute dress for the shower this weekend that is a wrap dress-- never owned one before but it works great. I did get fitted for a Belly Cradle- its like a fancy home depot belt if you ask me. It helps hold up these two little chubs in my tub :)

Stretch marks? Proudly-- NOPE!! marinating my entire body in cream twice a day like its my job

Skin, Hair & Nails: I think because i've taken pre-natal vitamins for years i havent had any amazing new advances in the hair and nail dept. I hear all your hair falls out after you have the baby-- LOVELY! I cant wait to add a scarf to my post-baby "robe and slippers" look.

Sleep: I still HATE NIGHT TIME... I cannot get comfortable and I have charlie horses in my hips so bad it wakes me up-- as an added bonus I'm now getting HORRID indigestion and heartburn.

Best moment this week: Seeing our 3-D ultrasound!! Oh my gosh, it was just so amazing to see both of their little faces and bodies moving all around like they were right in front of my eyes. Also, the way they move now I can see elbows and feet and little butt mounds right thru the skin. It's incredible!!

Miss anything? Being able to lay flat. Not having indigestion every night. Sleeping sound. Being able to run up the stairs without feeling like I just got kicked in the lungs.

Movement: TONS!! SO much-- ALL DAY LONG from both babies!

Food cravings: still loving greek yogurt. Peanut Butter and Honey. Oatmeal. Chocolate milk. Puffins Cereal. Steak and Burgers.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not sick, but pretty much everything at night, no matter what it is, gives me wicked heartburn and indigestion-- NOT A FAN!
 
Gender:  It's a SURPRISE!!! Heart rates are 142 and 127---- most are saying boy/girl or two boys.

Labor signs: I am getting contractions already-- nothing to be alarmed about, but I do have the pressure and tightening once a day or so. Everything measures well and their fluids look good, so doctor says to just monitor it.

Symptoms: indigestion, heartburn, contractions, a little breakout action on the chin that rocks my world... otherwise all the same.

Belly button in or out?  Let's just say its begging for mercy... still flat but may not have a choice but to jump out soon.
 
Can you see your toes? if i kick my feet-- HAHA! No I can't even see a tip of a toe

Happy or moody most of the time: pretty happy 99% of the time. I do have moments of pure exhaustion that leads to tears and then the tears lead to a pity party-- totally uncalled for.

Looking forward to: This weekends baby shower in ARIZONA! The invites are TO DIE FOR! I will post. I can't wait!! Leaving tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment