Sunday, September 23, 2012

27 weeks

 
How far along? 27 weeks

Total weight gain: 28bs

Maternity clothes? oh DUH, although I cannot stand to wear or buy the pants with the spandex extension on them... I'm thinking ill be a sumo wrestler for halloween or maybe a big black widow. My large belly would suit either fantasticly.

Stretch marks? no- yeehaw! still marinating like its my job.
 
Skin, Hair & Nails: finally I'm getting some of this bonus- my hair is starting to feel lots thicker -- thanks Ill take it.
 
Sleep: Night time has always been my nemesis. Well now, EVEN MORE-- not only can I not sleep soundly, now I'm like Pete's dragon, breathing fire all night. thank you indigestion and heartburn.

Best moment this week: hmm.. thats a toughy. I've been feeling like im getting a cold-- so maybe Adam coming home from NYC to remind me I'm going to live was a highlight. oh, and finishing the babies room!! that was an awesome feeling. oh, and LOL attempting Zumba... its not for preggo's btw.

Miss anything? laying on my back!! not having indigestion. being able to pee and wipe sitting down- ya, now we have to stand, joy. tying my shoes standing up. my pre-workout caffeine. wearing shirts without looking like Winnie the Pooh. should i continue.. LOL
 
Movement: do they ever stop... NOPE!! all day/night long! full blown circus clowns in there.
 
Food cravings:  butterscotch cookies, puffins cereal, milk, peanut butter,
animal cookies, hamburgers, baked potatoes, bananas
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: i think its more the indigestion, but i do get queasy from that for sure. Today my favorite oatmeal even made me feel sick-- that better never happen again! 
 
Gender: It's a SURPRISE!!! Heart rates are now almost exactly the same at 141 and 142. I say boyyyyys :)
 
Labor signs: still getting little contractions, mostly at night. Some pressure down low, but it fades quick.
 
Symptoms: indigestion, heartburn, major nerve pain in my hips!!

Belly button in or out? Still flat, I dont really care if it pops out, but I'm wondering if it even will. It seems pretty content just laying low.
Can you see your toes? not a chance. I can barely see the numbers on the scale-- blessing? :)

Happy or moody most of the time: I'm pretty mellow. I tend to laugh at things a lot more than bitch or feel punky, but who knows what the next 12 weeks bring to this show.

Looking forward to: Next week's baby shower!! Maternity photos on Oct. 20th!

NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO: my Esthetician re-exam to have my license transfered next Friday. bleh!

No comments:

Post a Comment