Sunday, November 11, 2012

34 week stats

How far along? 34 weeks


Total weight gain: I've lost a little-- ill take it thank you. 29lbs


Maternity clothes? Thanks to the cooler weather, hoodie sweatshirts, thermal shirts and jeans are my go to. I absolutely hate anything that cuts across my belly, even if its not tight-- it drives me nuts!


Stretch marks? no


Skin, Hair & Nails: Hair great, nails  super, skin is dry but its still ok


Sleep:  I'm sleeping just "ok".. still battling indigestion- can't wait to not have that anymore!


Worst part of the week: Maybe just feeling nervous that these babies are going to charge outta me before they are ready. All in my head, I know, but its a weird nervous feeling  that I have brought upon myself due to what I've seen happen to friends.

Miss anything? honestly I've become to used to being pregnant I can't even remember what its like to not be pregnant. I feel really good. Missing laying on my back and stretching out normally I guess.


Movement: they bulldoze their way around in my belly non-stop... and now its causing me to be in my  non-stress tests longer because we can get them to sit still.


Food cravings:  pudding, rice, whole milk, nutrigrain bars


Anything making you queasy or sick: still the smell of eggs being cooked- gag!!  and talking about food excessively is nauseating-- for example planning thanksgiving menu... please excuse me.


Gender: surprise!! I cannot wait!!


Labor signs: very tolerable contractions. I do feel like my belly is dropping a little but no one agrees with me.


Symptoms: indigestion, contractions, that pigment line that runs down your belly.

Belly button in or out? I think its more out than in now.

Can you see your toes? not a chance,


Happy or moody most of the time: I'm pretty happy most always :)

Looking forward to: My due date!! 12/12/12... but for now, get me to DEC. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment