Wednesday, October 3, 2012

28 weeks- 3rd trimester!

How far along? 28 weeks

Total weight gain: 30bs

Maternity clothes? absolutely. although I still wear my pre-preggo tanks and tee shirts. I look like fat 12 yr old

Stretch marks? NO WAY!!!

Skin, Hair & Nails: hair and nails are awesome, skin has seen better days.
Sleep: I hate nighttime. Sleeping would be fine if I wasn't Pete's Dragon. I breath fire at night. Screw off indigestion!
 
Worst part of the week: I can't say I have one. It's been a pretty good week. I've felt a little more tired than usual maybe.

Miss anything? being able to go to bed and lay down. sitting up to sleep isn't fun for anyone. and being able to eat and have it just digest. I swear I am full for hours on end after one little morsel of food.


Movement: I'm pretty sure they are trying to dig their way out. they never stop moving, EVER!

Food cravings:  Cereal lately and whole milk. I especially love Life cereal.

Anything making you queasy or sick: everything makes me feel queasy initially. But what wouldnt, when you can taste what you ate for hours- its sickening
Gender: It's a SURPRISE!!! but now the heartrates are lower 127 and 132. boy boy boy boy
Labor signs: I got braxton hicks all the time now, everyday. they arent painful, but very strange feeling.
Symptoms: indigestion, heartburn,braxton hicks

Belly button in or out? its pretty flat still, sometimes i see little nub under my gym shirts, but its not out as much as I have seen on other moms.
Can you see your toes? heck no

Happy or moody most of the time: I'm pretty mellow. I tend to laugh at things a lot more than bitch or feel punky, but who knows what the next 12 weeks bring to this show.

Looking forward to: My shower this Saturday and my maternity photos on Oct. 20th.

NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO: the glucose test tomorrow-- bleh!

1 comment:

  1. Yay. Love reading these posts! Hope your night fires get better! Poor girl!! I love love love the nursery!! So creative and cute!!

    ReplyDelete