Wednesday, October 3, 2012

3rd Trimester!!! Cannot.Believe.It

I cannot believe I am in my third trimester. I simply cannot. I still remember the two solid weeks of me peeing on sticks in disbelief-- "you're welcome First Response for supporting your company."
Last Saturday was the 28 week mark. I am thrilled to be here!! One, because I'm that much closer to meeting my babies, but more importantly I feel AWESOME and my doctor said everything looks text book perfect. I never thought I'd run into issues, my gut never gave me that feeling, but I read so much(probably too much) on twin pregnancies hitting unexpected bumps in the road for no apparent reason, leaving Mom on bed rest and/or worse.
I should be knocking on wood as I write this because I am still only at 28 weeks, but I am feeling pretty confident I will sail thru. The doctor said that she could see me getting to 38-39 weeks and need to be induced. I do not want a C-Section, which is why the inducing would be necessary rather than a scheduled surgery. Both babies are head down, which totally helps my delivery wishes, lets just hope they stay that way. My doctor told me to keep up the exercise, it helps keep them head down as well as a ton of other pregnancy and delivery benefits. So I'm still dragging my large ass to the gym daily and am a total spectical for the gym go-ers.
So I've had WICKED heartburn and indigestion!! Absolutely horrible! It's been going on for about a month now. We went to my high risk doctor on Monday and had some more 3-d images done. SURE ENOUGH--- we got HAIR! Lots of hair, and it stands straight up in the air. So it looks like both of my babies will have little balls of yarn on their head. So cute right! And since I still think I'm having boys, they will have perfect comb overs :) LOL
I would say other than the belly of FIRE, I'm not really having any big issues. I feel huge, although its all in my belly so I can't complain too much. I think for halloween I'm going to be a black widow :) spider belly and 8 legs.

On a totally separate topic-- FALL is here!! I couldn't love it more. I literally could rear end cars staring at the beautiful trees. And finally the weather is cooling off, 60s !!!! LOVE.LOVE.LOVE

~~Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment