Sunday, October 28, 2012

32 week stats!

How far along? 32 weeks

Total weight gain: 32lbs 

Maternity clothes? I am hating clothes in general lately. I have maternity clothes that fit, but I'm sick of them, and I hate to buy more. So, instead, I pretend to fit into my old clothes and layer about 4 shirts over jeans with boots. done.

Stretch marks? nope, halleluiah!

Skin, Hair & Nails: no complaints there. I feel grateful i havent had to deal with breakouts- id die.

Sleep: I hate sleeping. Actually I shouldnt say I hate it, id love to be able to sleep!!! I would love to sleep on my back, soundly. Instead, I have to sleep sitting up, while wearing wrist splints, and a belly band. The wrist splints are for the lovely carpal tunnel I have gotten and the belly band is to help relieve the round ligament pain I get at night. Its quite a sight.

Worst part of the week: I would say the day of our Baby Basics class. I left excited but totally overwelmed and cried the whole way home. Thank you hormones.

Miss anything? I just want to lay on my back and stretch out and get a regular massage. I dont miss any particular foods or drinks really. I do miss feeling energetic at the gym. I cant wait to ditch the indigestion and carpal tunnel!!

Movement: They never QUIT!  I'm surprised they are still head down, because I swear I feel them flip flop.

Food cravings:  pumpkin anything. pudding. Pears.

bananas. frosted mini wheats.

Anything making you queasy or sick: the smell of eggs being cooked- gag!!  Lately just talking about food makes me sick. I am so over food really, it all make me not feel so hot, so in return I could care less about it.

Gender:  surprise... I cant wait!!!  We are finally finalizing names. Has it taken us long enough!!

Labor signs: I get contractions ALL THE TIME!! They dont worry me, but they arent comfortable!

Symptoms: indigestion, heartburn,braxton hicks, carpal tunnel.

Belly button in or out? i wouldnt say its out, but its not in and its not paper flat anymore. Its not a pretty little button anymore :(

Can you see your toes? HAHA is that joke?

Happy or moody most of the time: I feel pretty good most always. I feel like I  have cried more lately just feeling a little nervous that I am not prepared. The delivery and all that doesnt worry me,its bringing them home I am worried about.

Looking forward to: My due date!! 12/12/12

No comments:

Post a Comment