Tuesday, June 26, 2012

14 weeks 3 days update

How far along? 14 weeks 3 days Total weight gain: 10lbs.. Feels like 30 Maternity clothes? I havent really pulled the trigger fully-- I'm not into elastic top pants..so tempting--NOT. I do wear lots of roll down skirts though. Stretch marks? NOOOOO Skin, Hair & Nails: finally got my mane under control-- that was a SIGHT! Looking much more human like now Sleep: insomnia can KISS IT!! I can't sleep at all. My amazing preggo pillow has helped.. I call it the Blue Lagoon. However it really just keeps me comfy while I lay wide awake Best moment this week: picking out nursery furniture and bedding,getting plans together for my baby shower, coming down to finalists on baby names, and ordering a few baby gear things(one of two strollers-- LOVE IT) Miss anything? My flat belly, and eating dinner without having horrid indigestion afterward...JOY Movement: nada-- cramps still though Food cravings: still Spicy ANYTHING!! Ice tea, subway sandwiches, CHEESE AND CRACKERS, cherries and grapefruit Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really anymore-- milk is tricky, and raw meat-- GAAAAAG! Gender:  IT WILL BE A SURPRISE for us- sorry everyone! Labor signs: Nope Symptoms: nightly indigestion, insomnia, crampiness, and my heart rate is much higher at the gym Belly button in or out? Innie Can you see your toes? Yes... Shocking Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty much happy-- If I do cry it's because I can't figure out what I want to eat Looking forward to: Friday-- Second high def video ultrasound. New video and new pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment