Wednesday, June 6, 2012

at 11 weeks 4 days


How far along? 11 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain: 8-10lbs depends on how amazing my dessert was the night before
Maternity clothes? I'm there... There, I said it. I bought a belly band and I'm loving Adam's basketball shorts and Hanes t-shirts. SEXY mama right here!
Stretch marks? NOOOOO
Skin, Hair & Nails: Nails are amazing. My hair is a disaster!! I can't wait to get it done tomorrow, I look like I just crawled out of a ditch with my hobo shopping cart-- holy roots!
Sleep: Lord have mercy-- Now I can only sleep on my left side, so that, coupled with insomnia has been a flipping PARTY! My preggo pillow should arrive anyday- thank heavens!
Best moment this week: Eating a carrot without hurling!
Miss anything? Caffeine, my abs, and being able to run full speed without hacking up a lung or cooking babies.
Movement: nada-- cramps still though
Food cravingsSpicy ANYTHING-- chili, tacos, spicy speghetti sauce. Honey Turkey sandwiches with mayo, Chips, Veggies and Dip, Grapenuts :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really anymore-- its a miracle!
Gender:  too early, BUT IT WILL BE A SURPRISE-- sorry everyone!
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Maybe a little emotional, pee every 2 seconds, tired more than usual, cramps, headaches, dizziness when I stand up to quick, thirsty
Belly button in or out? Innie
Can you see your toes? Yes! Shocking
Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty much happy-- even KEEL ;)
Looking forward to: Friday-- Ultra Screen and ultrasound. YEE HAW new pictures!!


10 weeks 5 days


1 comment:

  1. loving the blog sister!! You are making one gorgeous pregnant woman....

    ReplyDelete