Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Amazingly awkard pregnancy photos that will brighten anyones day

These photos might just be the highlight of my second trimester.  All these images get 6 hell yeahs and a shot of Jäger from me. Hope you enjoy them too.

Awkward Family Photos
"Okay, I'll do your Hoop..., der it's your idea, just don't show my face"



May I call you Kung Fu Panda? Why certainly, may I deliver a front snap-kick to your jewels?





There's a good chance that this baby is going to require sunscreen of SPF 50 and higher.



I can't help but hear the Jaws theme when I see this photo.



Jerry felt pretty cocky about taking the last bag of Oreos a pregnant lady was reaching for at Safeway, until his dismembered body was later found in the forest just outside of town.



Shhh, he falls asleep like this all the time. Just give him a minute.



Proud and noble, Donna figured the tutu and legs she found at Build-A-Bear would cleverly disguise her growing belly.



It's all fun and games until someone gets ingested by a tree.



Hearing only "topless and melons", he was sorely disappointed when he showed up for the photoshoot.



"Hey, lady. Get away from my picnic!"



"Okay, well be sure to take a shot that I can send to Aunt Cathy. Just because she wouldn't come to the wedding doesn't mean she's not excited about the baby."



Tired and exhausted from noodling for catfish, Carol decided to take a rest on the riverbank while keeping an eye out for gators.



Do you dare me to unbutton one more-- its hard to tell what we'll find


Hush, hush sweet little man-baby. Everything's going to be alright.



I agree that the question mark is vital on this man's t-shirt. Where is he looking? Why did he feel the need to layer two black tees? Why isn't he happy? How do they get their plants in the background to grow so well?



Quickly wrapping the table cloth around her naked body and running outside, she still wasn't fast enough to catch the ice-cream truck.




Cat's is the second longest running musical of all time, therefore, this image is timeless! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.



Seeing as I had trouble putting on my shoes during my pregnancy, I can't help but be impressed by this modest little flower's agility.




I hope this is hanging over the fireplace for when their sassy mouthed 13-year old daughter brings her friends over.
Thank you Awkward Family Photos for coming out with yet another book I want for Christmas. Lastly, I hope all you folks in the shots had wonderful, healthy babies. Nope, just doesn't get old for me. It just doesn't get old.

~~ Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment