Friday, April 20, 2012

I'M PREGNANT!!!! 4 Weeks to be exact!

I have to first before any news give all my thanks to God for blessing me. This journey has been one that I will never forget and never ever take for granted. It's been a long 3 years, and I am in SHOCK that this day has come. I am so happy!!
I woke this morning to take another pregnancy test and loud and clear I read the positive result-- with a skip in my step I began the best day of my life. This afternoon I had the confirmation with my blood panel results that read my HCG level to be at 403. That number is in perfect range for 4 weeks pregnant- which I am. The normal levels can range from 5-490.  I feel really lucky to be on such a healthy start. On Monday I will get another call confirming my HCG levels have doubled, which shows my pregnancy is progressing perfectly.  Adam and I have been calling our families and just staring at eachother with huge smiles and feelings of butterflies and happiness. Today is also my little brother's Birthday-- what a special birthday present I shared with him. Our families are just overjoyed!!  Here starts the journey to the best years of our life. 

First doctor's appt: 
April 30th

Feeling: 
EXCITED.. bloated, crampy, sore boobies, and a little "off" I would say. Otherwise I have so much energy and feel nervous I may do something wrong already-- welcome to parenthood I guess :)

I'M PREGNANT!!!! 4/20/2012

FIRST BLOOD TEST MEASURING HCG


~~ Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment