Thursday, April 19, 2012

Insomnia

Why can't I sleep? I lay and toss and turn, and watch tv, and turn it off, and toss some more. It's really starting to bug. I read that you can take a pill like Unisom to help fall asleep, but really is that true? I don't want to take anything I shouldn't. SO instead, I hardly sleep and get up early. Funny thing is, I don't feel all that tired. I took another test this morning... I read in my literature from my Doctor in AZ, Dr. Nemiro, that if the HCG were wearing off, that the lines would become more faint over time. NOPE-- not the case! yahoooo! Tomorrow is blood test #2, I think after the blood test results it will all feel more real. Right now, I am sort of in this surreal place of disbelief. Can you blame me... it's been 3 years of trying and struggle. That's a long time for a girl like me to be patient.  All I can say is that once I let go of the control and gave it to God, and let him make me realize that I need to stop putting myself and my needs first, everything started to fall into place.

~~ Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment