Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Of course I tested again today :)

Woke up to a new type of test, EPT. I was using First Response- ya know, the double pink lines. Well somewhere I read that the blue dye tests are more sensitive, so I purchased EPT. Its an "x" rather than the double lines. "x" showed up loud and clear, but it was more faint the the way the pink/red lines show. I guess an "x" is and x.
Also, today was my first of two blood tests requested by my new doctor, Dr. Gaiser. I drove down to Dublin Health Center before the gym this morning to get my blood drawn, then in 52 hours I go back there to do it again. I guess they are looking for an increase in the HCG-- apparently it has to double every 48hours. Learned something new.
Going to the gym has been super awesome for me, I feel lucky. I have tons of energy, and am feeling good.  I actually struggle more with the idea that my heart rate needs to stay at or below 140. I do wear a heart monitor to keep track, but its almost like doing nothing when its as low as it is "supposed to be."  I guess with time I will learn to slow down. I have been trying to ween myself off of energy drinks too-- another learning curve I'll have to master. No Caffeine!? OH BROTHER :(
After the gym I cruised over to Whole Foods to stock up on my dailies... which I know I need now more than ever!! Eat up peanut-- you have a crazy health nut mama on your hands!



~~ Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment