Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Testing 1...2...3

April 14,2012: I COULDN'T WAIT!! I know it was a bit early, but I had to just "see"... for my sanity. Drumroll... TWO LINES BABY(literally). OMG!!! I was in shock. I looked at the stick and slowly saw a faint second line show up. I bolted down the hallway to ask Adam if I was going crazy or blind. NOPE, he confirmed it!
So I decided I'd wait until Tuesday to test again and then of course I test Friday(because that's when I was supposed to wait till anyways).

Well Monday rolled around(yesterday)... and of course I just wanted to check again. Not only did I get a second line, but it turned quick and DARK!! Happy Dance... this could really happen!

Today(Tuesday)... I called my new Doctor.  Her name is Dr. Gaiser, and she was referred to me by my Doctor back in Arizona(Dr. Nemiro), and my good friend Jen.  They have me set up for two appointments. One for my orientation, and the second for my first pregnancy appt. Crazy!!
They called me back today to let me know that they would feel best for me to go have blood work done tomorrow- to test my HCG, and then again 52 hours later(Friday) to do another blood test. I guess that to determine a healthy on track pregnancy this early on, my HCG levels need to nearly double in a 48-52 hour window.

Adam is in NYC right now until Thursday night. So I plan to take one more hpt on Friday to have one final pee stick party. Can you believe it!--- 3 years of trying... God has big plans for The Keel's, on his terms and his timeline. Very blessed girl right here!

~~Jaime

1 comment:

  1. It is basically the on line version of the book "What to expect, when you're expecting" but is free! It gives you week to week pictures and what goes on with baby and your body. They also have good recipes for healthy food during pregnancy, how to battle morning sickness all the way to a checklist for all the things you need or want for your baby.
    I love it. I visit it every day when I have time, and you can elect to get e mails, which come like every other day, telling you what to expect this week, and some of them have tips for dad, too. You can try this Pregnancy tracker, to know more about your due date of pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete