Sunday, May 6, 2012

7 WEEKS!!

Yesterday was 7 weeks. It was a big day. I feel like everyday without spotting is a big day. I have been feeling like this is all a dream. I think maybe because I haven't or hadn't really felt any symptoms and haven't seen any proof other than my sticks, and the test at the doctor's office.  Ever heard of cursing yourself?... Let me enlighten you, as soon as you smile or jump for joy at the fact that you are symptom free and feeling fine, the pregnancy monster comes and whips you in the butt. 
My baby's 7 week congrats present to me was a nice sprint to the bathroom saying "no way" to vegetables. Already fighting me. I swear the thought of raw vegetables or salad sounds so gut wrenching discusting, I can't even think about it. Meat is a close second. Ground beef I could handle maybe, but chicken, or steak or ground turkey... stop it! YUCK!
I have been living and sometimes dying, for eggs---any way shape or form. English Muffins, Oatmeal, Rice, Apples, Bananas, Grapes, Almonds, Yogurt, Milk, All Bran, and Granola Bars... oh and my BFF Peanut Butter. 
Other fruits sounds eh, kinda blah, and cheese isn't in my line up either.

I just find it so crazy how one day is great and the next I feel like Emily Rose from the Exorcist.  I find I'm full of fun and awesomeness in the morning. I get to the gym, chug my 

Powerade filled with Miralax... 
OH! I  haven't shed light on my other BFF Miralax. Oh, the love affair we have!! Its pretty special, especially when you're dying to lose 7 days worth of food that you've been carrying around like a pack mule. Bathroom Bliss, and it even comes in a pretty purple bottle so you feel more like a woman and less like cement mixer. I'm pretty certain I can drink this the entire 9 months, and you better believe I WILL BE!

We are halfway through the first trimester!! Loving Eggs, Miralax, and Drawstring pants... Hi little baby, so far Mommy is loving the little tricks you play on me. xoxo

~~ Jaime


Little Reggie and Mama...




No comments:

Post a Comment