Sunday, May 6, 2012

This BLOATING crap can kick FLIPPING rocks!!!

I am SO over feeling like a two ton whale that just ate 50 sea lions for lunch. I swear I have never been so uncomfortable in my life. I wake up huge and go to bed huge. I eat and Im huger or I eat like a bird and I'm still flipping HUGE! UGHHHHHH! I put my jeans on today and couldn't even button the damn things- and yes they were from my "large size" collection-- not my "one day I'll fit into them" side. I'm miserable. I have read forum after forum on the topic of 1st trimester bloating and discustingness, and I do find its a common topic of conversation. It does add a little calmness to the mind to know that others feel like a jumbo Jack. I asked Adam today if I had a muffin top in my jeans and he so sweetly said "NO" and made the hand signals to show me how my body curved from the back, shaping me like an hour glass. Bless him.
In reality, this is me today...


or I will be tomorrow thats for certain.

My mom told me to start talking to the baby. I told her I do, when I'm trying to button my pants or see a glimpse of myself in the bathroom mirror. I usually have great convos with baby during those times. Cheers to pregnancy! Lets get our game face on.

~~ Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment