Thursday, May 3, 2012

Gym attire... no longer appropriate

Hello, did you know that spandex(you know, the stretchy material that is supposed to streamline your ass and legs) can in fact make your gut look like yeast rising...? yep it can, It can, and it did!

Today I ran my hands down my hips to make sure all was in place, as I was proudly striding on the elliptical, and "holy hell, what is this massive bulge!!!" literally, what part of my body is this!?!




Maybe I pull my pants up over it, yaaa that's a good idea... wait no, now i have a wedgie thats screaming "knock it off"... how is this starting now. I'm sure the back row was cringing at the site, wondering if I could feel my ass crawling up and out of my pants.

At almost 7 weeks-- stretchy should still be my friend, shouldn't it?? Well, not anymore-- we are not friends, I am boycotting spandex. Me and drawstring-- we're headed towards the holy land together. On to plan B.

No comments:

Post a Comment