Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I'm turning the corner folks

Feeling actually a lot better!!! FINALLY!  I can say I really only have about one episode a day of nausea. It's heavenly!
I'm definitely getting really excited about twins. It took me a few days to really wrap my mind around the idea that I'm responsible for two little lives at once, but I really am just so excited now. I can't wait to see them and have a really awesome life together. Adam and I have been going back and forth with names and ideas of what they'll be like. That's been really fun.
I think I'm going to wait and NOT FIND OUT THE GENDER! Shocking, I know. But you know what, I'm such a planner. My whole life is one giant schedule, as is Adam's. This is a moment that I will never ever forget. I want to be so excited to push my little babies out and here "its a boy and its another boy or a girl or two girls" I really want that moment. Adam is in total agreement. The funny thing is, its others that we tell that are like "What the HECK-- are you kidding?!?!?!" -- It's actually quite funny. But, YES, I am serious. I don't like knowing what I'm getting for Christmas and I don't like my surprises ruined-- this is the biggest surprise of my life, and I don't want to know it either. EXCITING!!!!!!

Oh, you ask "how will I plan, what will the nursery be, how can you be sure you're ready" --- to which I say. Babies really only need their mommy, daddy, diapers, food and blankets. I will get all the things they need and all the extra things they probably don't need-- and their nursery will be gender neutral and GORGEOUS!! I already have that planned. Actually, even if I knew the gender, I'd still do my nursery the same. I like either Red, Grey, and White OR Navy, White/Ivory, Seafoam. Furniture will be either distressed wood, Creme or Espresso.  For clothing-- I love clean white, blues, reds, greens, yellows, orange... thats a lot of colors to chose from. Girls can wear blue and I'm not really a pink girl anyways.

So see-- all under control. Christmas will be very magical this year!! Full of Christmas surprises!

~~ Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment