Saturday, May 19, 2012

This and That

Holy flipping MOLY! Do I have MAJOR dairy farm update's. As a prelude, I'm now sporting a 38DD. That's two D's if it seems blurry to you.
Still sick, yep... still loving my bathroom floor. Have even drummed up a few new decor ideas for the small space I now live in most the day.  Mr. Toilet, Mr. Saltine, and I party in the powder room around the clock---
I often ask myself if it's okay to feel this rotten, and then I'm reminded that I actually DID say that I wish I had more symptoms so my pregnancy would feel "real". SHAME ON ME!!!

Mother's Day weekend, we went up to Akron to spend the weekend with family and friends. I packed my cooler full of "flu foods" which pretty much consisted of yogurt, crackers and frozen waffles. Exciting. It was so fun to see little Violet-- It really gets me excited for my little bundle. She's so cute and Reggie was so great with her.
I shared the news of my pregnancy with everyone and gathered lots of great tips. It was pretty special. I was BEAT though, and really excited to get home.
I went to Pei Wei to get dinner the night we came home and had my first "im starving" meltdown right in the restaurant-- that wasn't embarrassing!! Have mercy Jaime-- get it together. We got home Sunday and started the countdown till our FIRST ULTRASOUND!!

No comments:

Post a Comment