Monday, May 14, 2012

Into my 8th Week



How far along? Into my 8th week
Total weight gain: up to 145, I feel like an overstuffed couch
Maternity clothes? No, I told you, I  am resisting!!! Ill take the large maxi dress, thanks.
Stretch marks? no, please don't joke about that either
Skin, Hair & Nails: Hair is definitely better than it was, nails are still the BEST they've ever been my whole life.
Sleep: Still sleeping horrible. Found out I can take 25mg of Unisom, but not every night. So once in a while I sleep just "ok" rather than not at all.
Best moment this week: The discovery of Lemonade and DiBella's Subs. Lemonade kills this Exorcist style vomiting acting I have persistent ALL DAY-- and DiBellas has some pretty rockin subs, oh wow YUM!
Miss anything? Caffeine, and normal appetite and NOT feeling sick 24/7
Movement: cramps
Food cravingsoh HECK no... food = toliet. Ill pass thanks.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Pretty much everything- depends on the time of day. 
Gender: keeping that a surprise
Labor signs: No way!
Symptoms: SICK AS A DOG!!! nausea and throwing up. insomnia. cramps. fatigue.
Belly button in or out? Innie
Can you see your toes? Shockingly yes
Happy or moody most of the time: weepy for sure
Looking forward to: The first ultrasound!!!! This Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment