Sunday, May 6, 2012

at 7 Weeks




How far along? Starting my 7th week
Total weight gain: up to 143, and I swear I could be popped with a pin and air would explode out. I'M SO BLOATED!!! Pre pregnancy weight 140.
Maternity clothes? I still am in denile, but jeans absolutely SUCK to wear. I have just been wearing lose pants or shorts and pretending I don't look like a human Twinkie.
Stretch marks? Nope
Skin, Hair & Nails: Hair is definitely better than it was, nails are still the BEST they've ever been my whole life.
Sleep: WORST SLEEP EVER-- definitely insomnia. I found I can take Unisom 25mg though-- life saver! I just wake up to pee every 2 hours and am SO thirsty all night long!!
Best moment this week: hitting 7 weeks. I am a stress ball, worried about my progesterone and these damn cramps! I had been hoping for symptoms like a moron-- welp, I got em'... I guess that was a BEST moment-- now its not so hot.
Miss anything? Caffeine still, and my appetite!!!! I miss veggie omelettes with cheese. I miss salads. I miss Chicken tacos. I miss feeling like I don't have the flu.
Movement: just bloating, gas, cramps
Food cravings: EGGS, English Muffins, Milk, Dairy, Peanut Butter and Toast, Yogurt
Anything making you queasy or sick: Oh YES... Raw Vegetables, Salad, Raw Chicken, Steak, Ground Turkey, Cheese.
Gender: It's far too early, but I'm leaning towards keeping that a surprise
Labor signs: No way!
Symptoms: cramps, dizzy when I stand up too fast. loss of appetite. feel SO FULL and SO BLOATED. Food adversion!!! Nausea. Insomnia. HUGE SORE BOOBS!! Moodiness. Weepiness. ( I sound fun don't I??)
Belly button in or out? In for now! 
Can you see your toes? Yes! Surprisingly
Happy or moody most of the time: Ive been pretty moody- poor adam, and weepy! But mostly extremely HAPPY!!!!!
Looking forward to: The first ultrasound!!!! May 18th. 



No comments:

Post a Comment