Thursday, May 3, 2012

Back to Basics...

EGGS... but not just any type of egg-- I need it scrambled, or hard boiled. Otherwise, someone ELSE can cook it in a pan and make sure there is nothing over easy about it. In addition, add a English Muffin or some sort of bread. Because I'm gluten free--- i'm limited, but it doesn't matter. Just toast it and butter it and throw it on my plate with my eggs.
That's really all there is to it these days. I was all about eggs and veggies and cheese, but now the thought of that sounds like a recipe for death.
I don't really get nausea, but the thought of things makes me want to gag. Or even opening the fridge to see raw meat-- oh my GOSH... stop it right now.
I am okay if someone else cooks whatever it is, but thinking about making food is discusting and NOTHING sounds good-- yet I'm starving. So... like the title reads, back to basics. Lets see how long this lasts.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment